Friday, January 20, 2012

Writer's Log:Day 3




Whenever I am focused on a project (even fanfics), I forget to live. My lap top becomes my best friend, I neglect to eat or sleep. Basic functions and still, I don't miss them. I walk around all day with paragraphs forming in my head and it can be so frustrating as the day doesn't have enough hours for me to write. I always have to obey the words... I am close to imagining the end for my novel.

I had another dream. Very disturbing. Starring was an acquaintance of mine. There was kissing involved but that's not the point. He is forbidden eventhough I've always thought he is quite charming. What attracts me more is his intellect and the fact that he's open minded beyond belief! But he's not for me. My dreams suck! Except for the one with Eccleston. That was a really great dream.

Word of the day: simper.

I need more words.

0 claims: