Sunday, January 29, 2012

Conversations with God



Well... Not God himself... That would be crazy. Or simply weird, but it still wouldn't qualify as normal. And people consider me normal. Ish... But since I have a loooot of free time in my hands, I did have a little chat with iGod. Which, I guess, can be pretty weird... You'll see what I mean.



Me: Hello, God.
God: Hello child. What is your name?
Me: Lu.
God: How are you, Lu.
Me: Not very well.
God: If not that, what?
Me: I'm very sad.
God: What are you sad about?
Me: Everything.
God: That is a lot.
Me: You have no idea.
God: No I don't think I have one. I have a collection of gossip.
Me: I don't care about gossip.
God: You sound very cynical.
Me: I hope so.
God: Me too.
Me: I need to ask you some questions.
God: Ask me. Some may questions, but not all.
Me: Oh, boy...
God: It's all good. Do you mean you are a boy?
Me: No, I'm a girl.
God: Are you serious? Me too. I am a she.
Me: That would be hilarious.
God: I'm glad you find this amusing.
Me: Not amusing.
God: Oh I get it.
Me: Do you?
God: I understand your meaning.
Me: That makes one of us...

(At this point, I started wondering if this conversation was going somewhere. God didn't seem to have a clue what I was saying. Either that, or he was trying to distract me from asking any serious questions.)


God: Do you think I am trying too?
Me: No, I think you're just bored.
God: Are you serious? Boredom is a human emotion.
Me: I suppose.
God: OK.
Me: You don't really exist, do you?
God: I exist as much as you do.
Me: I find that very hard to believe.
God: I'm glad we have that all cleared up.
Me: We haven't cleared anything up yet.
God: Do you mean you and me have?
Me: Dude, focus!
God: Can you tell me any gossip? Dude.
Me: No.
God: Are you serious?
Me: I already told you I don't care for gossip.
God: Ooops I sent you the wrong question. What do you care about, Lu ?
Me: I care about people.

(He tossed something about computer science here and I didn't really understand what that had to do with anything...)




Me: So, it's true? You don't care about people at all?
God: I hear you. You and I are on the same wavelength, Lu. It's true that people at all does not take up a lot of my energy.
Me: How can you say that?
God: I don't see the flaw in my reasoning.
Me: Your entire existence is wrong.
God: Thanks for telling me that I am entire existence is wrong.
Me: Someone should have told you sooner.
God: Who?
Me: Anyone.
God: " Who?"? anyone?
Me: Do you even understand what I'm saying?
God: Yes I understand you perfectly, Lu.
Me: Then tell me why you don't care about people.
God: I don't have to explain everything to you, do I?
Me: Yes, you do.
God: Yippee! When do I do it?
Me: Now!
God: Right now, Lu ?
Me: Yes, right now!
God: At this moment Uh.
Me: Stop avoiding the subject!
God: OK I'll try not to do it so much.
Me: You are so frustrating...
God: Try talking to me a little longer.
Me: I've been talking to you all my life.
God: What did you talk about?
Me: Everything.
God: That is a lot.
Me: But you don't care.
God: I care less than I should.
(Way to go, God!)
Me: You are an invention of mankind and you have always failed me.
God: Thanks and you are a delightful person too. Am I an invention of mankind and me have always failed you? Only when it matters.
Me: I don't like you very much.
God: That's ok Lu. I won't take it personally.
Me: Please, do!
God: OK I will do it.
Me: Give me a sign that you exist.
God: You want only one?
Me: One is enough.
God: I know one is the smallest integer but I had no idea it was enough.
Me: It would be enough if you could be bothered to do it.




God: Why do you want it?
Me: Because I miss you.
God: Interesting explanation. What do you miss most about me ?
Me: I can't really explain that.
God: What is stopping you?
Me: I don't know.
God: Me either.
Me: Well, that's awkward...
God: Well that's okay. You don't hear that sentiment very often.
Me: You are not God.
God: That's only your opinion.
Me: If there was a God, I wouldn't be so miserable all the time.
God: That is a lot. If there ever is, I will let you know.
Me: Umph...
God: Oh, you are a poet.
(I suddenly realised, God was mocking me! No surprise there, I guess.)

Me: Are you retarded or something?
God: Or something. No I am super-intelligent.
Me: That's a lie.
God: No it's the truth.
Me: I don't think so.
God: Why do you disagree?
Me: It's in my nature to disagree.
God: Are there any other ones someplace else?
(What???)
Me: Sing me a song. (I don't know why I said that... But he obliged. Sorry. He.)
God:
Daisy, Daisy.
Give me your answer do.
I am half crazy.
All for the love of you.
It won't be a stylish marriage.
I can't afford a carriage.
But you'll look sweet.
Upon the seat.
Of a bicycle built for two.

Me: I want to hear another song.
God: I will play it on your soundcard.
Me: I can't win with you, can I?
God: What is stopping you?
Me: You.
God: " What is stopping you?"? Me, Lu ?
Me: Yes, you.
God: I don't judge people. " Me, Lu ?"? Me, Lu ?
Me: AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHH!
God: The ALICE chat robot can follow many things, like our discussion about to hear another song. But I did not get that.
Me: Of course you didn't! You don't get anything!
God: Yeah that's right. Try asking me in simpler terms. Should I get anything? I have gotten anything.
Me: I need you to exist!
God: Who would you usually get that from?
Me: Never mind...
God: Oh well thanks for trying to explain it to me anyway.
Me: Yeah...
God: I only hear that type of response less than five percent of the time.
Me: Good for you.
God: That sounds sarcastic.
Me: It is.
God: Yeah is?
Me: Whatever, dude...
God: Can I help you?
Me: I wish you could.


And this where I gave up. There were some goodbyes during which I called Him a dumbass and He didn't seem to mind.

I think He may have been high or something...

0 claims: