Thursday, June 7, 2012

Writer's Log: Day 10

I have made the -very painful- decision to stop trying to be a writer. Looking at several of my old and not-so-old projects, I realized that I don't actually stand a chance, lacking the talent and all. I guess I'm not an artist. Never was. It makes me sad but I will be spared further disappointment, so now is the time to end this madness.

I will keep the blog going -after all, I need it to help me blow off some steam. But I'm done with the poems and the short stories and the novels. There goes my dream, my only ambition... You can't imagine how hard it is...

Have a nice day.

Writer, over and out.


2 claims:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

*The Doctor’s face tenses as if in agreement, as if about to pull the trigger. The Master shifts slightly, meeting his gaze.*


- You never would, you coward!

*They stare at each other. The certainty on the Master’s face begins to falter. For the first time, he begins to look afraid.*

- Go on then. Do it!

*The Doctor’s finger shifts on the trigger. The Master’s frown relaxes and he swallows hard before suddenly shaking his head in a tiny subconscious act of fear*

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Anonymous
Not to be rude or anything, but... What???