Sunday, June 3, 2012

I hate it when...

...my friends tell me what to do and expect me to obey, as if their opinion should be considered as THE LAW! (Bitch, back off! You're invading my bubble! Get out of my bubble!)

...I know I have to study for my exams but my brain refuses to work with me and keeps daydreaming.

...the mirror is exceptionally cruel to me.

...people engage me in conversation about sex but are shocked by the fact that I am actually willing to talk about it, instead of blushing and giggling like an idiot. (If we are old enough to do it, we are old enough to talk about it. If you don't want to talk about it, then don't bring it up as a subject. Moron.)

...I realize that I'm a better writer when I'm drunk.

...I'm buying another pair of shoes which I know I don't need, but can't stop myself from doing it. (I'm crying inside, seriously.)

...prejudice, hatred and ignorance beat logic, respect and compassion.

...the world becomes too much for me to bear.

...my beta disappears for two weeks (and counting).

...I write another random blog entry that no one cares about. (Meh...)