Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Gayism and cookies

Let’s all be shocked at the same time and gasp because Oreo supports gayism!


For “gayism” is now an official, legit word.

Eating Oreos is a sin, people! It weighs the same as killing stuff, lying, I guess, and whatever counts as a sin nowadays. Which is pretty much everything, as it would seem. I’m pretty sure breathing is a sin too…
Let’s face it, I wasn’t going to make it into heaven anyway, so… Let the sinfest, begin!!! Give me that cookie! I’ll eat it! I’ll eat it so hard, I’m going to become a freaking rainbow!

See how polite she is, asking you to slam your face in the bible? I just might go and purchase one, simply to slam my face in it, the way God intended!

And then I’m going to eat gay cookies. Because fuck you, please and thank you smiley face!

Any gay people want to be my friends, so we can all eat gay cookies together and support gayism?

(Also posted this here, in case you prefer tumblr.)

2 claims:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

I support gayism, lesbism, straightism, transism and Simmism, can we go eat gay cookies now? But only the cream, because there's no black in the rainbow flag :P

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Gay cookies for everyone!!!