Thursday, February 9, 2012

Writer's Log: Day 4

Once more, I neglect life in order to write seriously. So far, I've missed sleep, meals and a couple of phone calls. I've been writing for about five days and am up to seven pages! It's supposed to be this hard, I know... But it's frustrating.

And as far as disturbing dreams go, I think I had my worst so far. I dreamt that my house had been broken into. It felt so real! I keep hearing noises since then (It's called life, other people have it while I'm cowering in the kitchen like a tiny mouse)...

Also, I am being more active on Twitter (still getting the hang of it) and just a few minutes ago, I realised that I can be funny if I want to. Other than that awful dream, it's been a good first half of the day...

*Embrace insanity*

5 claims:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

What made me return to Twitter: a little application called TweetDeck (and *cough*JohnSimm gotatwitter*cough*). Check it out if you feel like it, it's a nice program

You got yourself a new follower :)

Btw, if you ever *knocks on wood* get broken into, I have severe anger problems, let me know, they wont know what hit them...

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Harry Victor Saxon
I suddenly feel so safe! :)

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Lu

'ave no fear, 'arry's here #lame

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Harry Victor Saxon
Completely off topic: do you still do comics?

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Lu

Ah, had a gawdawful album out last year, I'm SO over it, it sucked, now I have too much work, I was never that good in making comics dunno.. :/ (even tho a guy I know urges me to make autobio.. who'd even care:P)

To be honest I was making a graphic novel with a lady in the UK, but we're both preoccupied I need to continue at some point, restart even.

I sometimes make doodles and I also made a fake Kate Beaton comic :P