Thursday, October 15, 2009

When it comes to my cat...









I have a thing with ugly creatures... Mainly because I think it's my obligation to love them, since no one else will. Don't get the wrong idea, I like cute creatures too. But the ugly ones really blow my mind away!!! And that was the reason I chose her. She was the smallest, skinniest, ugliest little thing and she was extra weird too! Just my kind of cat. She looked like a small, cross-eyed werewolf at first, to be honest, and I thought we'd get along just fine. Imagine my surprise when she transformed...




... into this!

I keep telling her, even to this day "You were supposed to be ugly and horrible!" but somehow I know, she couldn't care less. It would be a lie to say I didn't like her anymore. Still, I feel like she tricked me into taking her home with me. She tricked me into loving her and now she's got me wrapped around her paw!


God, I love that cat... :)



0 claims: