Saturday, October 3, 2009

Welcome all!

In case you have somehow ended up here, I welcome you! This is my first attempt at blogging and I may not be so good at it. Let's give it a try though. I blame my friend's boyfriend for incouraging me to do this and if anyone has any complaints... well, track him down and make him pay!!! ( Oh, Stavro, you are so getting a link for this!!!!!! And hopefully, not many death threats along with it... )

Now, if you are wondering about the name ReallyBadWolf, that means you haven't watched enough Doctor Who. I have and you will realise I am somewhat obsessed with it. ( If you have though, do tell: Series 9- 10, bad or good? What do you think? Eccleston or Tennant? ) There will possibly be entries entirely devoted to The Doctor and that's the only reason why I'm going to stop talking about it now. Moving on...

This might bore you to death but I feel like sharing with the world, so deal with it! :)
I'm really excited because I recently did the english sublitles for a short length film a friend of mine ( Artemis Samothrakis ) made. It's called "Attempt" ( Απόπειρα, for greek readers ) and it's about the attempt ( who would have figured that one out, right? :P ) of two people to start over, give their relationship another try. To tell you the truth, I have always heard about Artemis's work through others and I wasn't really convinced that he had what it takes to be a director. ( Sorry, sweetheart!!!! ) But I felt very, very, very stupid when I first watched this film! The guy is actually talented! I don't mean to seem extremely surprised, if that's how it looks to you...

This is not the official poster, mind you. I made this, and although both Artemis and I agreed that it was too dark, I have grown fond of it. Since I made it... And everything I create is close to -if not- perfect. :) :) :)

And if you decide to stick with me through my endless rumbling, you should know, there may be excessive use of smileys and sarcasm... Hope to see you again, soon!

Lu



Here's Artemis's link, follow it!!!!
http://samothrakis.wordpress.com/

3 claims:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

giati to egrapses sta egglezika?kapoioi apo mas den ta katalavainoume...

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

giouxouuuuooouuu!!!

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

giouxou episis! onomataki den exoume???? :)