Wednesday, May 1, 2013

No title (because I can)

Today is a good day. Not in a "woohoo, the world is mine for the taking, let's parteeeh, bitches!" way, but good. I stayed up last night, got a few hours of sleep this morning and when I woke up, my brain -silly brain- said it had a couple of ideas. What's odd is that they are ideas about a play. I don't write plays! I don't have a clue how to do that! But my brain has already set up the stage and the characters are waiting for me to give them lines.

The problem is I can't find a decent "How To", so if anyone has advice or a link to a proper guide or something, I'll be here, telling my characters to be patient. Anyone? Hmm?

2 claims:

Μικρός Μπετόβεν said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

the ony thing i know is that what makes a MOVIE great, is the scenario. I have some further information about how to write creatively a story, but it's rather a list of (unspecified?) things you gotta do and not estimated on how to write a play. (It's from a class I take, called "creative writing" but it's mostly automatic writing, so I can't say we ever followed these instructions)

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Μικρός Μπετόβεν
Ooh, creative writing! We have so much to talk about, my dear. ;)