Monday, April 30, 2012

I really like blaming Harry for everything!

And I will now demonstrate just how much I like doing that. (Granted, not everything is his fault but he's my scapegoat of choice and in this case, who else could I blame really?)

I'd refrained from watching "Thor" -despite my extreme love of any and all superhero movies- because my sister had mentioned it to me SO MANY TIMES, I thought my ears would bleed. A stupid reason, you may argue and I won't disagree. But it seemed valid. Her drooling over Chris Hemsworth's abs didn't help change my mind. If anything, it made me even more determined to postpone watching that particular film, because abs are never a factor on which I would judge the quality of a movie.


Happily going on with my life, I managed to forget all about Thor; there were many other superheroes to keep me occupied. Not a thought in my mind about it! Until recently, when Harry said simply "Why haven't you seen it yet?". Since I couldn't remember the reason and having nothing better to do, I finally watched Thor. Sealed my doom, I did! Who cares about Hemsworth -I thought- just look at that villain! Look at his madness! Yes, I did it again! I developped a crush on the villain! (How come I still find that surprising?) In my head, Loki/Tom Hiddleston equals perfection. And as you must have realized, that is Harry's fault! I am now waiting for him to get his ass to Athens, so we can go see The Avengers, where I will squee like a teenaged fangirl! (On another matter, are the Avengers trying to stop Loki from ruling over our planet? Why would we not want that to happen???)


Because I cannot wait until then though, I had to watch another movie. Why did I choose one that broke my heart when I could tell right from the start that it would actually BREAK MY HEART? (Because I'm an idiot. Moving on...) "The Deep Blue Sea" *sigh sigh sigh* in which the wife of a British Judge is caught in a self-destructive love affair with a Royal Air Force pilot. I should have stopped watching when Freddie stormed out... I told myself to stop watching but I wouldn't listen! (I can't blame Harry for this and yet, I will!) It is now 3 in the freaking morning and I'm crying my eyes out. Damn you, Hiddleston! Damn you and your brilliance and your smile! But most of all, damn you, Harry and the distance between us which doesn't allow you to be here already, watching The Avengers with me!!!



(Gosh, I love you Rachel Weisz! You look so perfeeect!)

By the way, "The Deep Blue Sea" was a wonderful movie and you should seriously consider watching it, especially if you are a woman who enjoys romance and drama. For what it's worth, I think men can enjoy it as well, but I'm picturing a certain man (*cough* Stavros *cough*) whose reactions would turn it into a comedy and you're not aiming for comedy when you choose this film. Excellent, excellent film though!

4 claims:

Anonymous said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

So now I am officially a scape-goat? Ah, every story must have a villain, is it? (I did a psychological disorder test yesterday, it seems my tendencies make me a damn good villain)

Also: if you like Swedish crime literature: there's a british series with Kenneth Brannagh and Tom, called "Wallander"

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Harry Victor Saxon
Not just a scapegoat! My favourite scapegoat! He he!
I'm not sure if I like Swedish crime literature but I really do like Tom and Kenneth Branagh! I'll check it out, thanks!

Kid Tourist said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Your English are stunning!

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

@Kid Tourist
Thank you! :)