Monday, April 23, 2012

Future husbands- Number 3

It wasn't long before I realized that I never fancied human men. Never is a strong word of course, so let's make it, almost never. I almost never fancied human men. Why is that? Maybe it's because human men were everywhere around me all the time and therefore, lost their charm. I seriously doubt that was the real reason however; I, quite simply, was a weird kid and I turned out to be a weird adult as well...


Number 3 on my list: Goliath the Gargoyle. Goliath hatched in 938, possibly in Scotland and through a series of magical events, ended up in Manhattan in 1994. He was the leader (What a surprise! Another leader! Who would have thought!) of his clan of gargoyles, sworn to protect their castle and later on the humans of Manhattan. A regular badass, strong and ready to do some real damage. But at the same time, compassionate, kind and possessing a strong sense of justice. (And also, one more thing that has only recently come to my attention, a very sexy gaze! The way he looks at Elisa Maza sometimes... *shivers*)




Like all the good guys who simply happen to look different, he was betrayed by humans on more than one occasion. Did that make him go bitter and medieval on their asses? No! That's why he gets a 10 out of 10 score! He's a perfect combination of muscle, wit and emotion. He is also the best bodyguard, if you happen to be one of those types that don't exist during the day and only come out at night. Which I am.

Things he said that made me squee in excitement:

- No. Gargoyles protect. It is our nature. Our purpose. To lose that is to be corrupt. Empty. Lifeless.
(To Demona, episode: Reawakening)

- Only you would regard love as a weakness.
(To David Xanatos, episode: Eye of the Beholder)

-I do not want escape, I want vengeance!
(To Demona, episode: Hunter's moon)

0 claims: