Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Good things come to those who wait. And bad things as well...


Getting ready for the Blue Oyster Cult gig! Woohoo! (I've always prefered the word "gig" to "concert". It sounds more fun, don't you agree?) December 12th in Athens, kind of a big thing for me. But so was Pavlov's Dog... And Alice Cooper's a couple of years back.... So? Every gig is a big thing for me! Deal with it! :)

Other than that, my birthday's coming up in less than a month. I hate birthdays! Not everyone's birthdays, just mine. But I guess I can't get out of it, so I might as well try to enjoy it... Try being the key word. It's not the year added to my age. It's the whole thing. Can't I be left alone that day of year? The answer is no. I can't. Because it's on New Year's Day and you get wishes whether it's your birthday or not. And I don't enjoy the fuss of the holiday season anyway!!!! Extra bitchy today, just for you! :P

Nevertheless, I wish everyone a good time during holidays. Have lots of food and presents and get a New Year's resolution: Save the earth, people!!!!

0 claims: