Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Wow, it's been a while... (Or else, Why do I keep doing this when I have no readers?)

The answer is: because I can.

And I will keep doing this. I have too much "written word" in my head to just keep it locked up in there. But I will keep this one very brief. This is just to point you to the direction of my DA profile. Check it out, if you have nothing better to do. I do appreciate the comments, bad and good equally. They help me get better.

http://hyalma.deviantart.com/

2 claims:

Εφτά said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Well... you' ve got yourself another reader!
That's mostly because I am a Doctor Who fan, although I prefer the old stuff (Pertwee, Troughton and the lot). Haven't caught up with the series since the Nixon episode, so I'll try to avoid the spoilers and start off with Solitude and Loneliness.
Ta-ta!

Lu said...Best Blogger Tips[Reply to comment]Best Blogger Templates

Oh, don't you worry! I never give away too much, I just always warn people, just in case!