Saturday, September 18, 2010

Back after a looong time!

I got depressed. I got better. I got depressed again. I thought I was going to get better once more. I waited... Didn't happen. I figured I have to learn to live with that. The funny thing is life IS wonderful and beautiful and all that crap but life can also be a bitch. Deal with it. Or not. My glass will always be half empty. Notice how you won't like me less because of that! :P
(Surprise, surprise! The smileys stay, no matter what!)

What have I been up to? Well, I'm glad you ask! To begin with, I got writer's block (I'm telling you, I'll be shocked if I ever finish that novel...), met up with an old friend, read "The Island" by V. Hislop, saw "Eclipse", read "Pride and Prejudice and Zombies" by Jane Austen (well, duh!) and Seth Grahame-Smith, saw "Inception", read a couple of other books and currently going through "exam season". Life couldn't be any better! Yay!

How much do you NOT care?

0 claims: